Supplemental Health Care Coverage
Get a quote today and see how The Ahlbum Insurance Group can save you money.
Saving You Money On Supplemental Health Care Is Our Mission
Check this out!
I’m excited to tell you about an exclusive rewards program that I’ve acquired for my clients. It’s called iBennie and it’s totally FREE for you. This discount and savings platform is unlike anything I’ve seen.
Your Membership Includes:
- Digital Access to over 350,000 Local Deals
- Hotel Savings at over 400,000 locations around the world
- Cash Back Shopping at over 2,000 leading online retailers
- Event Tickets savings on sports, concerts, theaters and plays
- Amusement savings at theme parks, movies, and special events
- Grocery Savings printable coupons to use at local stores
- And so much more!
And best of all, when you shop online a percentage of your purchase is donated to your favorite nonprofit, school, church, or charity.
Shop, save, and make a difference.
Click here to find out more:
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Helps cover inpatient hospital care.
- Helps cover skilled nursing facility care, hospice, and home health care.
- Patients are responsible for deductible for hospital confinement.
- Patients are also responsible for a co-payment after 20 days of skilled nursing confinement
Medicare Part B (Doctors)
- Helps cover doctors’ services, hospital outpatient care, and home health care.
- Helps cover various preventive services to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Help pay for durable medical equipment.
- Patients are subject to yearly deductible under part B.
Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans) (HMO)
- Medicare advantage plans are health plans run by Medicare-approved private insurance companies. Medicare advantage plans take over your Medicare and include Part A, Part B, and usually other coverage like prescription Drug coverage.
- These plans carry a doctor network and only allow you to see doctors within the plan.
Medicare Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage)
- Helps cover the cost of prescription drugs.
- May help lower your prescription drug costs and help protect against higher costs in the future.
Check out the services we offer
IS AN HDF MEDIGAP PLAN RIGHT FOR YOU?
Are you interested in keeping your premium costs low?
Are you in reasonably good health?
Are your visits to the doctor infrequent?
Do you fave the financial ability to pay out of pocket expenses?
Do you prefer to use insurance premium savings for other needs?
If you answered “yes” to more than one of these questions, an HDF Medigap plan might be the right choice for you.
Medigap Plan HDF
Medicare Supplement Plan HDF also known of High Deductible Plan F is rapidly growing in popularity among the available Medigap Plans. The Plan HDF has the exact same benefits as a traditional plan F. The plan includes all of the basic benefits associated with Original Medicare, 100% of the Part B coinsurance, Additional days for Skilled Nursing, the Part A hospital deductible, the Part B deductible, Part B doctor excess charges, as well as Foreign Travel Emergency coverage. However the Plan comes with a $2,180 annual deductible. So with this plan you are responsible for the 20% Medicare charges up to the amount of the deductible. Once the deductible is met the policy pays everything 100% just like a traditional Plan F. If you stay very healthy and don’t have very many claims during a year then you will save a significant amount of money as the Plan HDF is much lower in premiums from month to month.
BENEFITS OF AN HDF PLAN
- Basic Benefits Part A (hospital) Co-insurance
- Part B (physician) Co-insurance (generally 20% of outpatient expenses)
- 365 additional days for hospital coverage
- Blood deductible coverage (the cost of the first three pints of blood)
- *Part B Excess Charges
- *Skilled Nursing Co-insurance
- *Foreign Travel Emergency Care
*Benefits only paid 100% after the annual deductible for the plan has been satisfied $2,370 in 2021.
Get A Quote For Your HDF Medigap Plan And See How The Ahlbum Group Can Save You Money
Call - (954) 970-4760