Supplemental Health Care Coverage
Get a quote today and see how The Ahlbum Insurance Group can save you money.
Saving You Money On Supplemental Health Care Is Our Mission
Check Out The Latest Medigap Plans For 2021
Plans vary in their coverage and cost. We are happy to help you understand your options to meet your needs and budget. Check out the Plans below. Call us or complete our contact form to find out more. To better understand the differences between plans, check out our MEDIGAP COMPARISON CHART
Plan F and Plan G also offer a high-deductible plan in some states.
Please note you cannot buy Plans C or F if you became eligible for Medicare on or later than January 1, 2020.
Check this out!
I’m excited to tell you about an exclusive rewards program that I’ve acquired for my clients. It’s called iBennie and it’s totally FREE for you. This discount and savings platform is unlike anything I’ve seen.
Your Membership Includes:
- Digital Access to over 350,000 Local Deals
- Hotel Savings at over 400,000 locations around the world
- Cash Back Shopping at over 2,000 leading online retailers
- Event Tickets savings on sports, concerts, theaters and plays
- Amusement savings at theme parks, movies, and special events
- Grocery Savings printable coupons to use at local stores
- And so much more!
And best of all, when you shop online a percentage of your purchase is donated to your favorite nonprofit, school, church, or charity.
Shop, save, and make a difference.
Click here to find out more:
What Is Included In Medicare?
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Helps cover inpatient hospital care.
- Helps cover skilled nursing facility care, hospice, and home health care.
- Patients are responsible for deductible for hospital confinement.
- Patients are also responsible for a co-payment after 20 days of skilled nursing confinement
Medicare Part B (Doctors)
- Helps cover doctors’ services, hospital outpatient care, and home health care.
- Helps cover various preventive services to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Help pay for durable medical equipment.
- Patients are subject to yearly deductible under part B.
Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans) (HMO)
- Medicare advantage plans are health plans run by Medicare-approved private insurance companies. Medicare advantage plans take over your Medicare and include Part A, Part B, and usually other coverage like prescription Drug coverage.
- These plans carry a doctor network and only allow you to see doctors within the plan.
Medicare Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage)
- Helps cover the cost of prescription drugs.
- May help lower your prescription drug costs and help protect against higher costs in the future.
Check out the services we offer
Get A Quote For Your Best Medigap Plan And See How The Ahlbum Group Can Save You Money
Call - (954) 970-4760