Tired of Overpaying for Prescription Drugs?
WE CAN HELP
Check this out!
I’m excited to tell you about an exclusive rewards program that I’ve acquired for my clients. It’s called iBennie and it’s totally FREE for you. This discount and savings platform is unlike anything I’ve seen.
Your Membership Includes:
- Digital Access to over 350,000 Local Deals
- Hotel Savings at over 400,000 locations around the world
- Cash Back Shopping at over 2,000 leading online retailers
- Event Tickets savings on sports, concerts, theaters and plays
- Amusement savings at theme parks, movies, and special events
- Grocery Savings printable coupons to use at local stores
- And so much more!
And best of all, when you shop online a percentage of your purchase is donated to your favorite nonprofit, school, church, or charity.
Shop, save, and make a difference.
Click here to find out more:
If you become eligible for Part B benefits before age 65 because of a disability or permanent kidney failure, federal law guarantees you access to the Medicare supplement policy of your choice when you reach age 65. During the first 6 months you are age 65 and enrolled in Part B, you can buy the policy of your choice regardless of whether you had enrolled in Part B before you were 65.
As with all of our products, our Medicare supplement insurance policies are backed by quality service. Policyholders will get prompt, individualized assistance from a personal agent plus the added convenience of our optional UA Partners services program with Automatic Claims Filing, Dental, and Vision Benefits. In addition, with every UA policy comes the freedom of choice. There are no restrictions on which doctors or hospitals you choose to use.
We are very proud to represent the one company that has consistantly offered Medicare Supplement plans to those who are eligible for Medicare before age 65.
Some of the benefits provided are:
- Freedom of choice, choose any doctor or hospital, nationwide.
- Guaranteed renewable.
- No networks or referrals.
- Optional Prescription Plan.