Tired of Overpaying for Prescription Drugs?
WE CAN HELP
Check this out!
I’m excited to tell you about an exclusive rewards program that I’ve acquired for my clients. It’s called iBennie and it’s totally FREE for you. This discount and savings platform is unlike anything I’ve seen.
Your Membership Includes:
- Digital Access to over 350,000 Local Deals
- Hotel Savings at over 400,000 locations around the world
- Cash Back Shopping at over 2,000 leading online retailers
- Event Tickets savings on sports, concerts, theaters and plays
- Amusement savings at theme parks, movies, and special events
- Grocery Savings printable coupons to use at local stores
- And so much more!
And best of all, when you shop online a percentage of your purchase is donated to your favorite nonprofit, school, church, or charity.
Shop, save, and make a difference.
Click here to find out more:
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Helps cover inpatient hospital care.
- Helps cover skilled nursing facility care, hospice, and home health care.
- Patients are responsible for deductible for hospital confinement.
- Patients are also responsible for a co-payment after 20 days of skilled nursing confinement
Medicare Part B (Doctors)
- Helps cover doctors’ services, hospital outpatient care, and home health care.
- Helps cover various preventive services to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Help pay for durable medical equipment.
- Patients are subject to yearly deductible under part B.
Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans) (HMO)
- Medicare advantage plans are health plans run by Medicare-approved private insurance companies. Medicare advantage plans take over your Medicare and include Part A, Part B, and usually other coverage like prescription Drug coverage.
- These plans carry a doctor network and only allow you to see doctors within the plan.
Medicare Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage)
Part D helps with your prescription drug coverage on different Medicare plans. These plans are offered by insurance companies and private companies that are approved by Medicare.
- Helps cover the cost of prescription drugs.
- May help lower your prescription drug costs and help protect against higher costs in the future.