Call today at (954) 970-4760
IS A MEDIGAP PLAN C RIGHT FOR YOU?
Are you interested in keeping your premium costs low?
Are you in reasonably good health?
Are your visits to the doctor infrequent?
Do you fave the financial ability to pay out of pocket expenses?
Do you prefer to use insurance premium savings for other needs?
If you answered “yes” to more than one of these questions, a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plan might be the right choice for you.
Medigap Plan C
Medicare Supplement Plan C is almost as comprehensive in coverage as Plans F and G. However, like Plan F, you cannot buy Plan C if you became eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020.
BENEFITS OF MEDIGAP PLAN B
- 100% of Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs (up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used).
- 100% ** of Medicare Part B (physician) coinsurance or co-payment (generally 20% of outpatient expenses).
- 100% of Blood deductible coverage (the cost of the first three pints of blood).
- 100% of Part A hospice coinsurance or co-payment.
Does not cover:
- Skilled nursing facility care co-insurance.
- Part A Deductible.
- Part B deductible.
- Part B excess charges.
- Foreign travel emergency.